Sun Peaks Resort LLP recognizes that maintaining the natural environment is essential to preserving the quality of life we enjoy now and wish to protect for future generations.
With this goal in mind, the resort is committed to conducting its operations in an environmentally responsible manner, which respects the land, its flora, fauna and natural processes. Specifically we will:
- Comply with, or exceed, all applicable environmental laws and regulations which relate to our environmental aspects.
- Minimize adverse environmental impacts from our operations and enhance safety through the use of procedures and planning.
- Prevent pollution by applying the principals of reduce, reuse, and recycle.
- Promote environmental awareness.
- Monitor our performance with respect to the environment, by periodically reviewing our practices, procedures, and objectives.
- Train our Employees and Contractors to incorporate our Environmental Management System in all applicable aspects of our operations.
- Communicate our performance to our Directors, Employees, Contractors, and Guests.
- Review our Environmental Management System on a regular basis to continually improve our performance.
Vice President and General Manager
Click to email