Play it safe when you use the park. Read up and GET SMART!
Make A Plan
- Every time you use freestyle terrain, make a plan for each feature you want to use.
- Your speed, approach and take off will directly affect your manoeuvre and landing.
Look Before You Leap
- Before getting into freestyle terrain observe all signage and warnings.
- Scope around the jumps first, not over them.
- Use your first run as a warm up run, and to familiarize yourself with the terrain.
- Be aware that the features change constantly due to weather, usage, grooming and time of day.
- Do not jump blindly and use a spotter when necessary. Know your landings are clear and clear yourself out of the landing area.
Easy Style It
- Know your limits and ski/ride within your ability level.
- Start small and work your way up.
- Inverted aerials not allowed in the Sun Peaks Terrain Park.
Respect Gets Respect
- From the lift line through the park.
- Respect the terrain and others.
- One person on a feature at a time.
- Wait your turn and call your start.
- Always clear the landing area quickly.
- Respect all signs and stay off closed terrain and features.